[IMPORTANT] FRAUD NOTICE : Jabin Kadel (JK)

• Sharebar

This blogpost is to notify our subscribers and customers about the recent FRAUD ACT in the MaxBlogPress.

This FRAUD ACT has been committed by Jabin Kadel (a programmer at MaxBlogpress). Jabin Kadel is now NO MORE an employee of MaxBlogPress. He’s been FIRED.We no longer have any relation with him, so we aren’t responsible for any communication/transaction done with him from now on.

Jabin Kadel - fraud at maxblogpress

Jabin Kadel is responsible for software, database, company’s files, source codes, ideas theft in the company which he used for his personal benefits while he was still an employee and taking salary for his mis-deeds.

He theft the source codes, database, ideas etc… and used them for creating the illegal clone of our softwares and websites. He even theft our software which was in beta test and wasn’t released publicly and tried to launch it (with different name) before us (in a stealth mode).

Not only that, he and his colleague (Hemanta Maharjan) used fake names and profiles to ruin company’s reputation by creating a misconception to our visitors and customers (in our community as well as in other blogs) for bringing their clone solution (which was developed by stealing the ideas, source codes etc.. from the company) forward.

Their fake names are countless.  For example: Orlando, Bruce Allen, Haundry Hall, Zack etc… They are not different people. They are same people with different fake names.

WHAT DID WE DO?

We took a legal action on them (Jabin Kadel and his colleague, Hemanta Maharjan) – they were in prison for 2 days (they accepted all their ACTS). We’ve already shut down the illegal websites that they created by stealing most of our proprietary files, database, softwares and source codes.

SAFETY MEASURES AND ALERTS:

Jabin Kadel is NOT a part of MaxBlogPress ANYMORE.

• We won’t be liable for losses and damages if Jabin Kadel uses MaxBlogPress name to start communicating with you and harm you in any way. He is no more a part of MaxBlogPress.
  • If you want to do any business or monetary transaction with him, it’s on your own RISK. MaxBlogPress won’t be any responsible for the LOSS.
  • If somehow, you’re already doing any business with him and have given your login details or your personal ideas or files and if he use them for his personal benefits without asking for any permission from you then MaxBlogPress won’t be responsible for that.
  • We have found that he has been claiming that he has developed MaxBlogPress products like subscribers magnet, ninja affiliate, ping optimizer, max banner ads etc… INDIVIDUALLY for getting freelance works. Truth is, he hasn’t developed any of our MaxBlogPress products from the scratch. He’s just contributed on bug fixes and feature additions in few of our products.

It’s our responsibility to protect our subscribers and customers. This blog post is to ALERT our subscribers and customers about his ACT and to protect MaxBlogPress from the people who might use the name “MaxBlogPress” for their personal benefits.

40 Responses to “[IMPORTANT] FRAUD NOTICE : Jabin Kadel (JK)”

1. Gowtham 13. Jan, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Seems like they earned their punishments. Traitor!

2. Eduardo Santana 13. Jan, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

Thank you for calling. take appropriate action if I receive a suspicious message

3. Yasirli 13. Jan, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

wow that’s very bad, how can a senior dude can do that?…people can change haha. I notice this article from email and i think this is interest and should be my one of personal note (for my employe)…

Thanks,

4. Trave 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Oh my god,
    Thanks for your information sir.
    They really not Professional, but you’re very kind. (Only two days prison)

5. Joshua Zamora 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

Sorry to hear that guys! Glad you caught him and took action. Losers like unforunately come by the dozen.

6. Craig 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:16 pm #

Thanks for the heads up guys. You have shown your true professionalism by taking swift action and notifying us, your subscribers.

7. MOPTmedia 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

Thank you for notifying us.

8. Regina Smola 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

Sorry to hear about your dilemma.

Thank you for being so forthcoming in informing us.

9. Karen Stavert 13. Jan, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

How would we know what sites are put up by this man and his accomplices?

How would we know if we are being scammed by them?

and, how would we know if they have taken OUR contact info and are using it right now?

10. Gobala Krishnan 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

It happened to me too in the past when I was just getting my software company started. Although your case is much more severe, mine could have been just as bad if I didn’t discover it when I did…

11. Terry Jett 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

Dang, that is sad. Hate this when it happens to a good company like this one..

Main thing is you guys caught him and took action. So many others when faced with things like this, tend to sweep it under the rug.

Keep up the great work!

Terry

12. enzo testa 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

People may have fun or profit for their own gain temporarily when committing illegal practices, but sooner or later karma catches up with them and bites them in the @ss. Hope they get the punishment they deserve.

13. AIDY 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

Wow. Got your email this morning and I wanted to be sure to extend thanks for the update. Keep up the great work here! I look forward to continue using your products and services!

14. Pete 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

Sorry to hear of these troubles. I love your products, so thanks for making us aware of this so we can keep an eye out for any other misdeeds from these guys.

15. Bill 13. Jan, 2012 at 8:56 pm #

He / they didn’t “theft” anything. The proper word is “stole”

16. Roy 13. Jan, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

Thank’s for the update and heads up. Glad you caught this in time.

17. Paul 13. Jan, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

Thanks for the heads up

18. Sean 13. Jan, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

As a customer, I’d like to know of he stole any private data like my contact details or if he had access to databases which had details such as usernames and passwords?

It seems you are very keen to waive responsibility for whatever actions this person takes, but I’d like to understand the severity of the problem.

So the most simple questions are: did this person steal my email and contact information from you? Did he steal or access your databases where my username and password is stored for support? Do you encrypt passwords that you keep and would this person have access to the code to decrypt them?

Please answer those questions immediately.

19. Dave 13. Jan, 2012 at 11:23 pm #

Good look’n out. Stay vigilent.

20. Stew Kelly 13. Jan, 2012 at 11:34 pm #

Thanks for the heads up! Wow, what a bummer to read that. Glad you guys found out and could take the appropriate actions to protect yourselves.

21. Cedric Aubry 13. Jan, 2012 at 11:35 pm #

Just got your email. Thanks for the heads up.

Pretty pathetic when employees STEAL the company which they work for…

All the best in 2012,
    Cedric Aubry

22. david 14. Jan, 2012 at 12:05 am #

So many folks in this industry feel it is ok to steal now, whether it is taking content to spin or whatever. Glad you slowed these guys down a bit.

23. David 14. Jan, 2012 at 12:24 am #

Thanks for the info alert. I hope all things will be going well.

David
    Media

24. clare 14. Jan, 2012 at 12:54 am #

Thanks for letting all your faithful subscribers know! for every honest person and company online, there are dozens of imposters out there! Be warned and check out everyone you do business with. Your future is bright because you have dealt with this honestly and let everyone know!

here’s to your on-going success.
    Clare Kelway

25. Devan 14. Jan, 2012 at 1:14 am #

thank for your information, i hope you will get best solutions.. thanks

Devan Nathaniel

26. Noel Ferguson 14. Jan, 2012 at 3:40 am #

I had the same thing happen to me a number of years ago. Cost me big time. You just have to walk away.

What were the names of the clone products?

27. Seby 14. Jan, 2012 at 4:04 am #

Thank you very much for this alert!

28. Sofia 14. Jan, 2012 at 4:10 am #

Thanks for letting me know.

It would be very beneficial if you could publish which website they’ve been working from and which fake names we should be aware of if we are contacted by them in the future.

People like that spoil it for those you are honest…

I’m glad you caught them. Keep up the good work.

Sof

29. Lonnie Amirault 14. Jan, 2012 at 5:08 am #

Good job sniffing it out! You’re earned even deeper respect .

30. Ian Howard 14. Jan, 2012 at 9:05 am #

This must have been a devastating lesson for you… But a good reminder to put in systems to check on these things – Putting the temptation in front of people with no integrity can at times be as bad as the crime

31. turisuna 14. Jan, 2012 at 9:48 am #

Thank you for the alert.
    I’m glad you bring this issue into the legal, it tells everyone if this is serious matter. I hope everything will run well now.

32. Walter 14. Jan, 2012 at 10:19 am #

Thanks for the alert

33. emanno 31. Jan, 2012 at 7:09 am #

Internally, the betrayal – the worst thing that can be. From this it is almost impossible to insure. I wish you to successfully overcome the crisis! Sorry for bad speech – I’m from Russia and nearly did not write in English using Google Translator

34. enzo testa 03. Feb, 2012 at 2:43 am #

Karma will bite him in the rear. He’ll probably sit around with his friends one day in a bar and brag about the time he pulled this scam, etc etc..

35. San Diego Criminal Laywer 25. Feb, 2012 at 6:58 pm #

Thanks for the heads up.

He will eventually be punished.

36. D'ARCY 01. Apr, 2012 at 8:33 pm #

Am I a victim?

Today I purchased two products that you promote.

The Instant Sales Letter system tool my money and gave me a receipt and nothing else . So I sent a message to their support address Usersupport@infusionsoft.com but it bounces. So I tried Google and found http:
    //instantsalesletters.com/member/ but that don’t help because no login details are provided in the in receipt. (Tried using my email address but that was not recognized).

What to do? Oh, why not submit a support ticket for help? Well, that should work but the ticket bounced!

You should be more careful with the products/services that you promote.

I will be sure not to buy anything more bases on your recommendations

• Jabin 08. Apr, 2012 at 6:21 pm #

You are an idiot, that’s why you’re money was taken, and I will take more of your money in the future.

JK

• D'Arcy 08. Apr, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

Yes, I was an idiot!

I was an idiot because I followed your advice.

And no, you will not take any more of my money because you have taught a very valuable sesson.

In fact, you have motivated me to create a new blog all about avoiding being ripped off online … Thank you :-)

37. moviefollow 28. May, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

deserves right.. how can someone do that to a company where he is currently working in?

38. Dennis Schap 28. Jun, 2012 at 6:16 am #

Appreciate your creating the work to debate this specific, I actually knowledge hugely about it and luxuriate in studying more about this specific subject matter.